Issue: The Payee information is entered in Ledgersync but when importing into Quickbooks the Payee field in Quickbooks is empty. Why?
Solution: Quickbooks needs the Payee Field to match to a Vendor Name that has been set up in Quickbooks. Once the Payee has been set up as a vendor when you import the Payee field from Ledgersync it will auto populate.
1) Export the transactions from Ledgersync into Excel so that you can view the data easily. Then make sure that your Vendors have been entered in Quickbooks.
** Make sure DISPLAY NAME IS POPULATED
2) Enter the Payee information into Ledgersync.
3) Upload the QBO file into Quickbooks
4) Make sure that the "Show Bank Details" is checked.
5) The Payee should show up in the Payee field.