Ledgersync Security Information
- The account credentials are stored encrypted and the account owner can only see the passwords and challenge questions. The passwords and challenge questions cannot be decrypted on our server.
- We use one of the strongest and most certified encryption algorithms on the market, AES 256.
- The password requires at least 9 digits with a combination of letters, number and symbols.
- The password expires every 90 days and cannot repeat one of the last 6.
- Communication of financial data from/to our servers is encrypted over the network.
- We use security certified hosting providers with controlled access to servers, redundancy and network monitoring.
- Any extractor is coded to “read-only” access, no money transfer page or function is ever accessed.
- Whatever the financial institution demands in terms of security measures, we legitimately follow or pass for the user to enter or verify.
- Our servers are based in the USA following all requirements in terms of legislation and data protection.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful