To add a new client, please login to your Ledgersync account and follow these steps:
1) Select Client Management button
2) Select Add client on the left side
3) Client Name - this is how your client will show up in your client list.
4) Client Email - this can either be your client’s email, or can even be a BOGUS email so long as the format is firstname.lastname@example.org format. It will be what you client uses to login.
5) Invitation email options - This will generate an email that is sent to your client (if you entered a working email address) and will allow them to set up a password, and gives them access to their own client portal of Ledgersync, that they can then use to add their bank accounts.