SMS Feature on Ledgersync!!
We know that Tokens/Security Questions is a big pain and unfortunately our hands our tied when it comes to this as the bank is the one initializing the Token/Security Question.
However we have come up with a clever work around to help mitigate this problem!
The idea is that via we can transfer the "tokenization" issue via SMS versus having to log into Ledgersync and enter the token/security question.
Here is how it works..
Watch this Tutorial that demoes how to set this up.
A) Step Up:
1) Go to the notification icon and ‘Turn ON” the SMS feature. There is a $30 charge (we have to pay for the SMS service). Don’t worry it’s free for next 20 days and longer if needed
2) Go to the client management icon and click on “Add Phone Number”
3) Enter The Cell Phone Number of the client that you want the SMS message to go to..
4) You will receive a verification code from the provider- enter it into Ledgersync.
B) How It Works
1) Go to the client that you want set up the SMS feature with.
2) Select the Bank/Credit Card account that has a security question/token issue
3) Click on the “Refresh” button
4) You will see a pop up screen that has at the top a “blue button” Send SMS Message. Click on “Send SMS Message” (see screen shot)
5) Ledgersync will send a “Text Message” to the assigned phone number on the client management section
6) A second text message from the bank with the security token will go to the “account owner”
Security Question- COPY AND PASTE THE SECURITY TOKEN TO THE LEDGERSYNC TEXT!
Token- SIMPLY ANSWER THE SECURITY QUESTION WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER.
8) Click Send
That’s it.. Ledgersync will pass the Token ID or Security Question Answer back to the bank.