- Account is Asking a Password, Security Question or code, update manually to answer and continue/ Update Account Cancelled or Aborted
The Bank is asking for a Token or Security Question and therefore the Ledgersync extraction process can’t continue.
- If you can get READ ONLY ACCESS to your client’s bank account than that’s the best
- If you can’t, then recommend you use our new SMS Feature (click here for article) to pass along the token to the client that can respond via a simple text message
- Invalid User ID/Password.
Problem: The User Name or Password in Ledgersync DOES NOT Match with the correct Bank/Credit Card Password:
- Click on the pencil icon on the Summary Page (pie chart icon) and type in the correct user name/password
- Account is locked:
Problem: Ledgersync cannot access the bank because the bank account has been de-activated.
Solution: Ask the client to enter the bank web site and update the credentials there. In addition, the username/password should be updated on Ledgersync as well
- The Site is having technical Issues:
Problem: There is a problem with our code
The Ledgersync team will handle this.. We are on it…